Saturday, June 15, 2013

Orlando Wetlands Park - Again!

Sunday June 9, 2013 it was just Caren Stauffer and I.  She was on Fancie Pants and I was on - can you believe it - Slim!  Forgot the camera so I don't have any actual pictures of our adventure.

Suffice to say, we had a very good time.  Saw a bunch of gators, a deer, three baby otters and a whole lot of wood storks.  Until that day, I had only seen one and there was a whole flock.
The otters were super cute even though they didn't stick around for long.  Saw the first one slither into the water and then realized there were three of them.  One time, we saw two and they were so fascinated by the horses they stayed and entertained us for a while. 
Well next weekend, we'll see who I'll be riding.  Hold on to your horses....

No comments:

Post a Comment