Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Little Big Econ August 3, 2013

It was a great day for a ride at the Little Big Econ (LBE) with Caren on Jake, Kim on Nikki and me, of course, on Heaven.  It's Heaven's 8th ride, but who's counting?  I promise I'll stop after she's done 10 - that will be close to a 100 miles under saddle and that will be a great start. 

LBE was a little buggy but not as bad as we've seen it.  It was also very wet and the river was very high.  Still, a very nice ride with good friends.  Caren and Kim swear they saw a baby bobcat - I didn't see it so you'll have to take their word for it. 
We had a chance to splash a little at the river - fun.  Heaven walked right across the wood bridge like she'd been doing it all her life.  Even led across the bridge on the way back.  She really seems to have a pretty good brain - especially on the trail.  Thank you God. 
Caren and I have another adventure planned for tomorrow.  See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment